The Ultimate Sugar Scrub
This is not just your average sugar scrub... we have spent a lot of time developing this combination of perfect oils to leave your skin soft, smooth and healthy. If you have never used a sugar scrub, you are definitely in for a treat! As with our values, our scrub is natural and chemical free! The container is 100% recyclable and as always, we price our products to make it affordable for everyone and not up charge because we believe natural shouldn't cost more!
We have spared no expense in creating this Ultimate sugar scrub. You can find comparable scrubs in cosmetic and health stores for 3 times the price of what we charge. Natural shouldn't break the pocket book and we firmly stand behind that fact.
So you're wondering what makes this better than other sugar scrubs?
To start, most use plain white granulated sugar and either fractionated coconut oil, solid coconut oil, or olive oil. Those are perfectly fine ingredients, and if you use them, you’ll get a perfectly fine sugar scrub.
But they’re not going to give you the most amazing skin you’ve ever had. For that, we need to call in the superior exfoliating ingredients of the moisturizing world!
First, to exfoliate, this ultimate sugar scrub uses a combination of both brown sugar and turbinado sugar. Turbinado sugar is “Sugar in the Raw”. It is a coarse, large crystal sugar. So with this ultimate sugar scrub you get two levels of exfoliation: powerful (yet gentle) exfoliation from the turbinado sugar as well as fine polishing from the brown sugar. It sloughs away dead skin cells and then polishes your skin to a soft, smooth, very touchable finish.
Next, comes the ultimate moisturizing part of the ultimate sugar scrub. For ultimate moisturizing, this ultimate sugar scrub uses a blend of sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, evening primrose oil, vitamin e, and sunflower oil. Here’s why these make the ultimate sugar scrub…
Sweet Almond Oil
- one of the gentlest oils
- extremely nourishing
- rich in Vitamin D
- excellent emollient known for its ability to soften and recondition the skin
- it’s actually not an oil, but a liquid wax, closely resembles the sebum in human skin
- extremely rich in Vitamin E
- promotes healthy glowing skin
Apricot Kernel Oil
- very gentle and nourishing
- full of vitamins A, C, and E, antioxidants that protect the skin from signs of aging and sun damage
- quickly absorbs into skin
Evening Primrose Oil
- high levels of essential fatty acids
- this is a powerhouse of an oil– small amounts are often added to other carrier oils to enhance their beneficial effects
- antioxidant properties that help keep skin looking young
- helps prolong the shelf life of the sugar scrub by helping to prevent oils and essential oils from going rancid
- light and fast absorbing oil
- high in vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that help regenerate skin
You can apply the sugar scrub to to your hands, arms, legs, feet, stomach, neck, even your face (but be gentle as exfoliating your facial skin requires you to be more delicate than your hands for instance). When we were trialing our Ultimate Sugar Scrub, we had 65% of men sample our scrub. And guess who enjoyed it most? The men couldn't believe their hands felt so amazing! One gentleman said "I never knew my hands could be this soft"... Their significant others have thanked us :-)
Now do you feel like pampering yourself? Add one to your shopping cart and we promise you won't regret it! We even include the cute little wooden scoop to have the whole spa experience!